Rock wool exterior wall insulation system construction essentials
1. Before construction, special construction plans for energy conservation and heat preservation of engineering projects should be prepared according to the requirements of design and this regulation and relevant technical standards, and technical disclosure and professional technical training should be given to the construction personnel.
2. The construction of rock wool board external thermal insulation system for energy conservation and thermal insulation project shall be conducted in accordance with the qualified construction drawing design document and the approved special construction plan for energy conservation and thermal insulation project.
3. The production enterprise of rock wool board external insulation system shall have professionals to provide on-site guidance during the construction process, and cooperate with the construction unit and on-site supervision to do a good job in construction quality control.
4. Materials must be checked and accepted according to specifications, quantity and quality before entering the warehouse, and should be kept by special personnel. It is forbidden to pile up in the open air. Curtain wall rock wool board should be built on stilts.
5. The construction shall meet the following conditions:
(1) treatment of base wall and its cement mortar leveling layer and installation of embedded parts are completed.
(2) necessary construction equipment and labor protection supplies should be ready.
(3) construction special scaffolding should be set up firmly, safety inspection qualified. Scaffolding pole and horizontal pole and wall, corner spacing should meet the construction requirements.
(4) the base wall shall be solid and smooth, the surface shall be dry, there shall be no cracking, empty drum, loose or fanjian, cement mortar leveling layer bond strength, flatness and vertility should meet (building decoration engineering quality acceptance specifications) GB50210 in the ordinary plastering engineering quality requirements.
6. Rock wool board exterior insulation during the period of construction, and construction at the grass-roots level shall not be construction when ambient temperature is lower than 5 ℃. Construction is not allowed in gale weather, rain and snow weather above grade 5. During and after construction, effective measures should be taken to prevent rain erosion and sun exposure, and should be timely protective layer. In case of sudden rainfall during construction, measures should be taken to prevent rainwater from washing over the wall; Winter construction should be in accordance with the relevant standards to take antifreeze measures.
7. Before large-area construction, it is required to adopt the same material, construction method and technology to make the sample wall on the site, and the construction can be carried out only after confirmation of relevant parties.
8. When using rock wool board for construction, operators should wear well labor protection articles, do a good job in occupational health protection, and pay attention to construction safety.
9. The required materials for rock wool board external insulation system shall be sent to a qualified testing institution for testing, and can only be used after passing the test.
10. The rock wool board should be pasted by stick method or point glue method, the area of glue coating should not be less than 50%. After rock wool board with adhesive, should first insulation board bottom and paste at the grass-roots level, rock wool board should be along the horizontal direction transverse laid from bottom to top, and should be taken to spread and anchorage, rely on tight joints should be natural, gap between plate shall not be greater than 2 mm, such as seam 2 mm wide, heat preservation material filling processing, adjacent panel should be flush, elevation difference between plate shall not be greater than 1.5 mm.
11. All the pipes and components that can reach rock wool board through the wall shall be filled with the same material at the outlet and then treated with waterproof seal.
12. If it is found that the veneer layer falls off during the construction process, it shall be timely bonded or fixed by anchoring pieces, and timely construction of the outer covering layer shall be carried out.
13. The coating construction shall meet the following requirements:
(1) after the rock wool board is pasted, the plastering surface of the board shall be treated. The entire surface shall be scraped with a stainless steel spatula (thickness: 1 ~ 1.5mm) and pressed into the surface fiber of the rock wool board.
(2) the plaster shall be configured in strict accordance with the product operating instructions. The prepared adhesive shall avoid direct sunlight and shall be used up within 2h.
(3) the plastering layer is divided into two layers. The thickness of the first layer of plastering paste is 2 ~ 3mm. The first layer should be plastered with a stainless steel serrated spatula, and then smoothed with a large spatula, and then pressed into the glass fiber mesh cloth while wet. When the plastering paste is slightly dry and hard enough to be touched, the anchorage parts should be installed. The first layer of plastering mortar is slightly dry, and the second layer of plastering mortar can be constructed with a thickness of about 2mm, and the plastering thickness can be leveled to meet the design requirements.
(4) the laying of the network cloth shall be smoothed and straightened, and the founder and perpendicularity of the Angle of Yin and Yang shall be maintained. There shall be lap joints between the upper and lower and left and right sides of the network cloth, and the lap width shall not be less than 100mm; Glass fiber mesh shall not be directly laid on the surface of rock wool board, nor shall it be exposed, nor shall it be overlapped dry.
(5) the anchorage parts shall be installed according to the position required by the design, and shall be drilled with a percussion drill or an electric hammer. The depth of drilling shall be greater than 10mm of the anchorage depth. During the installation, the anchorage nails shall be knocked into or screwed into the wall.
Matters needing attention
1. Pay attention to the rain, not in the rainy day construction.
2 for cold must be added in the moisture-proof layer, in the special low temperature conditions, with non-resin rock wool insulation, its moisture-proof layer must also be fire
3. When the temperature above a certain temperature, such as: 200 ℃, the outside heat preservation must add appropriate protection, so as not to make the rock wool board thickness and density change.
4. The relevant equipment to use large diameter the peace wall rock wool products insulation, above 200 ℃, be sure to keep in mind that rock wool board manufacturer’s words: with insulation nails, (around 400 mm spacing) guard against.
5. The equipment, insulation nails and pipes that need to be insulated can accept appropriate coating for anti-corrosion purposes. There should be no leaks. This can achieve better results.
6. Rock Cotton plate finished products in the case of outdoor insulation is susceptible to mechanical wear should be used metal or plastic wrapping, and then pay attention to the joint place, seam seal, need to add colloidal seal, wrap layer stacking local not less than 100mm
7. When the insulation object is placed at 90 degrees and has a certain height, the insulation layer of rock wool board must have positioning pin or supporting ring, the spacing must not be more than 3 meters, to prevent the insulation data in the case of vibration when sliding down.
8. In order to achieve the minimum goal of heat loss, the joints of rock wool board and felt must be closely connected. If there are multiple layers of thermal insulation, the cross joints need to be interwoven to avoid forming a thermal bridge.